"People love working at Bupa and love our customers" is one of our three Strategic Pillars for a very good reason. When our people are engaged at work, they're happier, more committed and deliver great experiences for our customers.
We want everyone to love working here and sharing your views in People Pulse will help us make the changes that matter most. People Pulse is easier than ever to complete and accessible on any device and all responses are anonymous, so your data and feedback is protected. We're committed to taking your feedback and working with you to make Bupa the best it can be for you, our customers and our performance.
Our People Pulse survey will launch on 6 Nov until 20 Nov 2019 and we encourage everyone to share your thoughts as your views really matter to us, and together we can make Bupa even better #together
If you have access to a Bupa email address you'll get an email with a unique link to complete the survey. If you don't have a Bupa email address you'll access the survey website via a weblink. We'll send instructions nearer to survey launch.
Key dates for this survey wave;
- Survey opens: Wednesday, 6 Nov
- Survey closes: Wednesday, 20 Nov
- Results available: Tuesday, 26 Nov
Tips to ensure that you keep feedback coming until our next People Pulse survey...
- Regularly talk to your team about their experience of working at Bupa - it's important to keep your regular conversations going.
- Hold listening sessions with your team, by creating a safe environment for everyone to share their thoughts. This could be face-to-face, over lunch or via a conference call or Skype.
- Have a 'suggestions box' for your team to contribute their ideas, e.g. what's good, what they would change, and why they would change it.
- Actively seek input from each member of your team during your regular conversations. Use open questioning, e.g. 'how might we improve on this area?', or 'what are some possible solutions?'. Employ active listening and make sure everybody has time to share their views and ideas.
- Have a 'lean coffee' with your team... it's an open agenda! Find a suitable location, grab a coffee and some post-its, then let your team shape the conversation.
Need some help?