Avoid a barking cough
We know how easy it can be to get dog tired during the winter months, making you vulnerable to flu and other nasty colds. To help you stay healthy this winter, we're giving you access to a free flu jab.
The next window for jabs will be in October 2020. In light of the current COVID19 pandemic, we will be making adjustments to the appointments to ensure it is a safe environment.
If you were unable to attend one of clinics, please note that you can still request a free flu voucher. You have until the end of November to get yours.
- To request a voucher, please send a copy of email confirmation from your manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. In previous years some of the vouchers haven't been redeemed so please make sure you use it, to avoid wasting money.
- Once you've received your flu voucher you can take this to one of our 800 participating pharmacies for a vaccination – find one near you using: www.bupa.co.uk/pharmacies
We recommend that you book an appointment with the pharmacy in advance.
The small print:
- Vouchers need to be ordered before the end of November.
- Please only order one if you're definitely planning to get a flu jab.
- Vouchers are non-refundable so please make sure you redeem them.
About the flu vaccination
The vaccine protects against the known flu viruses for the whole flu season and lasts for one year. If you're interested in how the flu vaccine can protect you, read more here.
At Bupa we realise how important you are. We want to make sure that you realise this too. By getting a flu jab not only do you protect yourself but others around you including your family.
If you'd like to talk to someone about whether a flu vaccination is right for you please call the free Bupa Anytime Healthline on 0345 600 2007, option 4.